Thursday, November 1, 2007

Galactic Lords

Hello to all readers!

Maybe you have been wondering why I did not post for so long. Well here is the answer. I worked on my own web-based game and now it is available to play.


Galactic Lords

Choose one of seven races, each with different bonus. Build your defenses, train soldiers, invade human players, trade with others, gather your friends and found best Alliance ever.
You think you can handle it?
You think you can be the next Galactic Lord?

Galactic Lords

5 comments:

Jarkus said...

Gz! Nice game ?!
I have got a question, will you do tutorial for rpg game making?

Saljutin said...

well problem in RPG is always battle system. as well as in every other game. all other things are simple. as well as banking money, buying equipment and stuff.

Black Swan said...

Your game is awesome :P

Can you make a tutorial about refferal system. I think it's not ver y hard, but I have problems with timing.

Saljutin said...

what do you mean with timing?
you have some table (id/user_id/IP/time)
time is where u put time(), then when user goes to this page it selects from this table WHERE user_id=$_GET[referalid] AND IP=$ip

if rows are 0 it adds 1 more row, if 1 it compares time in table with time().

simple :)

JEROME_INC said...

Saljutin I NEED HELP WITH CREATING A ONLINE WEB BASED GAME THX HIT ME UP AT JEROME_INC@YAHOO.COM ..... I WOLD LIKE TO PUT TOGETHER A TEAM AS WELL IF POSSABLE.